Nico’s Lamp and Appliance Module is based on our Power Line Smart Transceiver technology and provides a home user with the ability to create and control network of common household lamps and appliances. This product is the only reliable yet cost-effective power line solution for controlling your home.
- Remotely switch a connected lamp or appliance on and off.
- Control a connected lamp or appliance using other Digital Home® devices or software.
- Create a network in a home without any tools—just press a button on each device to be connected.
- Start with two Digital Home devices and later add up to 200 Digital Home devices.
- Add a Digital Home Occupancy Sensor to turn on a lamp or appliance when you are in the room.
- Build a network with no wires using the reliable and robust Echelon’s power line communication technology.
- Measure energy usage of a lamp or appliance. Help identify high energy use appliances to better manage energy bills.
- Eliminate all single points of failure in a home network—a controller or gateway is not required to use the Appliance Module.
- Create up to ten scenes to control all the lamps and appliances in a room from one keypad.
(D)40mm x (W)60mm x (H)100 mm